The Artifactori is a women-owned marketing communications company located in a 144,000sq. ft. sustainable facility in Harleysville PA . Our clients range from Fortune 500 corporations, Non-profits, and government agencies to start-up companies throughout the nation. We combine our expertise with cutting-edge technology to create a synergistic offering from design to deliverables including graphic design, commercial printing, direct mail, fulfillment, custom apparel, branded promotional products, and interactive media.
To develop and nurture strong relationships by delivering innovative solutions that fulfill the comprehensive range of marketing and communications needs of our valued customers.
The Artifactori is a unique single source provider of creative communication that enhance marketing objectives. Our dedicated team of experts focus on developing dynamic client relationships by providing value-added solutions targeted to achieve excellence on a routine basis.
As a Certified Woman Owned Business, The Artifactori welcomes the opportunity to serve as your strategic partner by providing product variety and innovative solutions to assist in achieving your diversity spend goals.
What makes us unique?
- Innovative Client Relationship Management
- Superior Service
- Dedicated experienced people
- Robust on-site capabilities
- Environmental Commitment
- Non-Heatset Web Printing
- High Quality Sheet-fed & Digital Printing
- Large Format Printing
- Complete Finishing, Folding, Saddle Stitching, Perfect Binding, Inline Gluing
- Fin Seal Packaging
- Promotional Product and Branded Apparel Screen Printing/Embroidery
- Online Ordering Solutions
- Mailing & List Management
- Fulfillment & Distribution
- Experienced Solution Providers prepared to deliver excellence.
- Customer Service that supports proactive communications.
- Identify and implement policies and procedures to support specific client requirements.
- University of Pennsylvania
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Penn Sports Properties
- Certainteed Corporation
- Aptevo Therapeutics
- Bringing Hope Home
- Women’s Choice Pharmaceuticals
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- 323115 Digital Printing
- 323111 Commercial Printing
- 323119 Other Commercial Printing
- 541860 Direct Mail
- 313220 Embroidery
- 323113 Commercial Screen Printing
- 541850 Outdoor Advertising
- 493110 Warehousing/Storage/Distribution
- 541890 Advertising